Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Jailbreak Tweaks List... Have at it

Tweaks that I feel are a must have. Legend at the bottom. 
I am running these tweaks on iOS7 / iPhone 5S
This list is current as of 1/14/14

AppScan or BioLockdown
Aptbackup
*** biteSMS (Currently in beta. Add Beta Repo: http://test-cydia.bitesms.com)
** CCToggles
CustomLS
** F.lux (Ambient backlight at night)
% FaceBreak
* FakeCarrier
* iKeywi
** iTunes Radio Unlimited
% KillBackground
$ Lockdown pro iOS 7
NoSlowAnimations
** Pandora Downloader
PasswordPilot
% PictureMe
* Purge
* ResetAllKiller
% SBSettings (i now use CCToggles instead)
**% Springtomize 2
** SwipeSelection
% ThumsUp
* WinterBoard

LEGEND:
*  Great to have
** Must have
% Obsolete (Depending on iOS)
$ messes up some other hacks

This list should get you started. Any comments please add them below. This is just my opion and what suits my current needs. Any cool suggestions let me know. iKingTrust@trustmythoughts.com
This list is current as of 1/14/14 - This list is current as of 1/14/14